The Finnish Society of Sydney is a non-profit social club established in 1929 and it is the oldest Finnish community group in Sydney and the second oldest in Australia.
• Finnish calendar of events e.g. Midsummer, Christmas, 1 st of May celebrations
• Monthly Young Finns Group evenings
• Sydney Reds Finnish baseball team
• Newsletter for members - finnsinsydney
• Lending free talking books for members
If you are a Finn living in, new or visiting Sydney, please contact us or join us at one of our regular events. We look forward to seeing you.
Yearly membership is $10.00, pensioners $5.00 and that includes discount admission to different events and Finnsinsydney newsletter.
18 Lamette Street, Chatswood New South Wales 2067, Australia